- Blanco: 100% Blue Weber agave tequila infused with Mexican peppers in three expressions: Original Jalapeño, Smoky Chipotle and Extra Spicy Habanero.
- Blanco: 100% blue agave plant, crisp flavor, hints of citrus.
- Don Julio 1942: Produced in small batches, aged for a minimum
of 2.5 years. Warm oak, vanilla, roasted agave taste.
- Blanco: Real, fresh expression of blue agave. Hints of tropical fruits, vanilla but overall cooked agave, sweet potatoes, black pepper, volcanic minerals, grapefruit.
- Reposado: Natural, beautiful light amber color with golden tones. Notable aromas of vanilla, cooked agave, caramel, butter, bourbon, hazelnut, almond.
- Añejo: Refined aromas of oak, chocolate, dry fruits, butter. Pleasant spice, flavors of black and green pepper, white oak, vanilla, maple honey.
Estate-grown, 100% blue agave tequila.
- Select Silver: Mellowed in American and French oak barrels for 30 days. Crisp, fresh, agave-forward taste, vanilla notes, perfectly balanced, full-bodied.
- Select Reposado: Rested in American and French oak barrels for 3-6 months. Clean, vanilla taste, white pepper, cinnamon spices, dry finish.
- Reposado: Rested in American oak barrels for 3-6 months. Agave-forward taste, notes of caramel, toast, slight spice finish.
- Añejo: Aged in American oak barrels for 14-24 months. Caramel, coconut, chocolate taste with tobacco, tropical fruit notes, sweet, yet spicy finish.